Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Three's of Me
I was tagged fair and square by Minta!

3 Names U go By:
Mom
Nana
Hey, could you hand me that?

3 Screen Names U Have Had:
Addict
Let’s Go
Emily

3 Things U Like about Yourself:
My sense of humor
My butt
I am strong


3 Things U Don’t Like about Yourself:
My over bite (my smile in general)
My tummy (the stuff one gives up for their children)
My temper (on the rare occasion that I lose it)

3 Parts of Your Heritage:
Scotch
Irish
Dutch

3 Things that Scare U:
Heights
Snow
Snakes

3 of Your Everyday Essentials:
Coffee
Grandson
Blog

3 Things U are Wearing Right Now:
Toe ring (except for an MRI, it hasn't been off in 14 years)
Anniversary ring (it's huge and I earned it!)
Socks

3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
Jimmy Buffett
Mary Chapin Carpenter
Dwight Yokum

3 of Your Favorite Songs:
Barefoot Children (Buffett)
The Hard Way (Chapin-Carpenter)
Step into Christmas
(Elton John… it always gets me into the Christmas mood)

3 Things U Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
Get some relationships back on track
A girls weekend with the daughters
A tropical vacation (again)

2 Truths and a lie
I fixed the clutch on my volkswagen bug with a garlic press
For a time I battled anexoria
I've never had a moving violation
(answers in my "100" if you're not sure which is the lie)

3 Things You Want in a Relationship:
Trust
Independence
Humor

3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U:
Self confidence
Expressive eyes
Strength of character

3 Things U Just Cannot Do:
Cook edible food
Eat green peppers
Tell a lie (unless I really plan it out, even then I suck)

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Reading
Walking
Blogging

3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now:
Eat a guilt free bowl of chocolate ice cream
Take a bath (we have a huge loft, but only a shower)
Be on a beach

3 Careers U are Considering:
Retiree
Millionaire
World Traveler

3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
Europe
The Carribean
New York City

3 Kid’s Names:
Octavia (I heard it yesterday and loved it)
Lee (was almost Isaiah’s name in honor of my father, Gilbert Lee)
Hannah (would have been Audra’s name had I thought of it then)

3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die:
Retire
Own a home (out right)
Relax

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy:
I fix things
I think boobs are sexy
I wear tennis shoes with almost everything

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick:
I cry at sappy movies
I love being pampered
I PMS (and I milk it for all I can)

3 Celeb Crushes:
Michael Douglas
Morgan Freeman
Dwight Yokum

3 People U Would Like to Complete This Quiz:
I usually don’t do this, but… you know, if you want to:

Mom
Tommy Gunn
Anyone else please... this was really was a fun one!

*

posted by addict @ 11:43 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger