Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Urrrg...

I have been depressed the last couple of weeks...
I've been going over a situation over and over again in my brain trying to decide what to do or if there is anything that I am even able to do.
I can't really blog any details... it's just the level of my patience until it passes that is in question.
I'm worried about someone.
That someone has a problem and I cannot fix it.
Watching it is difficult because I've seen a hobby become a habit and that habit has become an obcession, one that I think might be difficult for the problem bearer to get past. The problem is becoming more and more appearent to everyone surrounding the person... but the person doesn't see it and the person thinks it's basically a secret. It is something that can wreck the persons career and relationships. It has caused the person financial problems... the problem is that I think the "problem" is more important to the person and that the person wouldn't care so much if relationships and jobs were lost because of it...
I feel sick tonight.
I've tried talking to the person, it becomes a fight where things are twisted to where I am the person with the problem for being worried and that the problem is not a problem at all...
I know this doesn't make much sense to someone reading it... but it helps me to write it...
If you know me IRL, please don't ask me about it, I won't talk.
I just needed to write tonight...

posted by addict @ 12:14 AM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger