Thursday, March 30, 2006

Louis Vuitton Cake Art...

Brian is one of our talented artists, he left us briefly to work at Hart & Hunnington (A&E's Inked) and was touted as one of the best tattoo artists in the world. Brian designed last years remodel in the shop, which has made us one of the nicest, cleanest tattoo studios I've ever seen.
Brian is an amazing artist in just about any medium.

A year or two ago, all of the girls in the shop (and wives) got really into Louis Vuitton purses. Yesterday was the birthday of one of the wives... this is the Louis Vuitton cake that Brian made:





Everything, even the "hardware" is edible. The rivits are even stamped just like the real deal.
I liked it so much that I actually volunteered my 'real' birthday to Brian so I could get a cake too... he says they've already been planning it!

posted by addict @ 1:36 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger