Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I know you...

I know you like the back of my hand
From the moment we met, I knew you
I know how you think
I know when you are being honest
I know when you are lying
Knowing you has always felt like home.
As the years pass
We drift like boats on the ocean
Sometimes closer together
Sometimes farther apart
Yet I still know you
When we drift apart
I know the waves of life will
bring us back together again
I am patient because I know you
Some days you are way off on the horizon
I can barely make out your image
Why are the waves taking so long this time
I remember you
I miss you
I want to know you again
I tell myself that I know you
and that you will drift back again
I am patient because I know you

added later:
Relationships of every kind,
if the relationship survives long enough,
go through seasons...
If after every winter, you know there will be a spring,
you have found Love...

*

posted by addict @ 12:46 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger