Saturday, February 18, 2006

Reasons why I love being a woman...

I would not trade being a woman for anything!
Why?

1. I don't have to be strong all of the time, but when I am, it's considered a good trait.

2. I can express my feelings and emotions in just about any form and it's acceptable.

3. I am no longer locked into a gender role, men still are to some degree.

4. I can be anything I want, when I grow up.

5. Independence is a good thing, but it is not manditory 100% of the time.

6. I can lead, I can follow... and I know when to do each.

7. Women change the world, through their own actions, by working with their partners and by raising healthy children.

8. Pressure on women is largely self imposed as opposed to being inflicted from the outside world.

9. Women are passionate.

10. I can still blame being bitchy, crabby and out of sorts on being hormonal.
*

posted by addict @ 6:17 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger