Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I always thought Brico would be the first...

But today we did our first "blogger tattoo"!
Decker was the first. I met Decker several posts ago and I have been poking around his blog too, he found himself in the area (well close enough) and after a couple of e-mails back and forth, he took the plunge and got his very first tattoo!
It was a piece of his own design, I think designing it yourself is an excellent idea.
We took tons of pictures and I'm pretty sure he'll be doing a post on it as well!

*Decker... The pleasure was all ours, thanks for stopping by my humble home! If you need anything just let me know :)


That's Decker's back and my tattoo guy, Rob. Decker left with a ton of pictures and hopefully he will show them off pretty soon as well!

posted by addict @ 11:51 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger