Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tagged! (I secretly like these!)

I haven’t been tagged in a long while, but MamaK got me

1. Four jobs I've had:
Waitress
Retail Clerk
Nurse
Body Piercer/Business owner

2. Four movies I can watch over and over:
It’s a Wonderful Life (I watch it every Christmas)
50 First Dates
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Forest Gump

3. Four favorite books:
Illustions by Richard Bach (Totally changed how I look at life)
Anything by:
Stephen King
Dean Koontz
Or either of the Kellerman’s

4. Four places I've lived:
Spokane Washington
Port Angeles Washington
Keaaeu Hawaii
Salem Oregon

5. Four TV Shows I love:
E.R.
The Apprentice
Extreme Home Make-over, Home edition
Forensic Files (you never know when that kind of knowledge will come in handy!)

6. Four Places I've Vacationed:
Lahaina Maui
Mexican Riveria
Orlando Florida
New Orleans LA (no... I can't spell LA, bite me!)

7. Four of My Favorite Foods:
Pasta
Seafood
Chocolate
Green Chili Stew

8. Four Sites I Visit Daily: Only four?!?!
Even when I don’t have time to peek in on everyone (rare), I always peek in on:
Bricotrout
Late Bloomer
Osbasso
Sis B
And many more!

9. Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Anywhere in Hawaii
Cabo, Mexico
Visiting Sis B
Anywhere warm

10. Four People I'm Tagging:
I’m not a tagger… so maybe four people will volunteer and leave a comment saying you played along.
(But this is going around, perhaps everyone’s already done it! OMG, what if I’m last!?)

posted by addict @ 11:47 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger