Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ooh I love toys... shinny, shinny toys!

I think I need one of these...
We have a Dish Network system at home. This is called a pocket dish. Television and Movies can be downloaded via the main system and viewed anywhere! It also holds photos and Mp3's.
Rather than renting Dvd's, movies can be downloaded from HBO for trips, music is always handy and favorite TV shows can now be watched at work!
It's not like I watch lots of TV or Movies, or listen to Mp3's everywhere I go... it's not like there is anything on Dish that I just can't live without.
But it is shinny, cutting edge and I'd be the first on my block to have one!

*Edit... as you can see, the poor impulse control remains, it's just been redirected :)

posted by addict @ 8:17 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger