Monday, December 05, 2005

Stolen Goods!

Yes, Here's another stolen idea! This time from Osbasso who stole it from Southern Sweetheart, who stole it from...... I hope you'll take the time to put your answers in my comments......or better yet, steal it from me!
Oh, and be nice!

01] I _____ Addict.
02] Addict is _____.
03] If I were alone in a room with Addict, I would _____.
04] I think Addict should _____.
05] Addict needs _____.
06] I want to _____ Addict.
07] Someday Addict will ___.
08] Addict reminds me of _____.
09] Without Addict _____.
10] My memories of Addict are _____.
11] Addict can be _____.
12] The worst thing about Addict is _____.
13] The best thing about Addict is _____.
14] I am _____ with Addict.
15] One thing I would like to know about Addict is _____.
16] Addict should go and _____.
17] Addict _____ me.

posted by addict @ 1:29 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger