Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Cold

Snow Globe
Everyone at my house is sick... if they are sick and they don't live here, they come over so they're not sick at home alone.
Yesterday I stopped by the house in the early afternoon to find husb, daughter #5 and the grandmonster all with fevers and coughs.
I'm trying my best to stay away from all of them. So far I'm the only healthy one around. Airborne rocks... tho son #4 thinks it's "hokas pokas".
The holiday season is such that not only have I neglected my HNT friends this week, but I'm behind on just my everyday blog family and friends as well... I'm hoping to spend some quality time with my computer over the weekend to catch up!
Why is it that the holidays seem to bring out the worst in people... is it the stress of finding the "perfect" gift? Is it the additional financial strain, or does one person's joy just piss off the next person?
I think it's the stupid drivers myself, I'm nice as pie while walking, wishing passers by a "Merry Christmas", but put me behind the wheel of a car and send me to the mall, and I turn into the "fucking move your dumbass" grinch.
I think I'll just stick with walking...

posted by addict @ 9:31 AM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger