Sunday, November 20, 2005

Some of the things I ponder...


I think about perception ALOT. Why is it that two people can see the same set of circumstances so differently?
Agreeing on likeness is the only proof we have that we share our world with others. But I think we each live in a world of our own making. What if we agree on a label for something, but we are seeing completely different things, only thinking that the other is seeing what we see. For example I look at the sky, you look at the sky, we agree that the sky is blue. We both live in a world with a blue sky because we agree that it's "blue". Have you ever wondered if agreeing with the label means we are seeing the same thing?
Yes... I'm sober, I'm just wondering...

.

posted by addict @ 7:02 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger