Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Free Enterprise is insane...

So how can I get in on this??

Son #4 is a computer geek, if it's a machine that speaks in code, he understands it... Like any guy who just has to have the latest and best... he and his wife waited in line to buy the X-Box 360 which was due to release last night at midnight. By the time they got to the back of the store, they were already sold out... as is every other store in the area.
The kids e-mailed me today and asked that I keep my eye out. Knowing that all of the stores are sold out, I went to e-bay and this is what I found:
LOOK AT THIS BASIC SYSTEM
~or~
THIS ONE HAS ALL THE BELLS!

He's bummed, I'm wondering how to get in the it (of course one day too late)


Sales Rack

.

posted by addict @ 10:55 AM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger