Friday, October 14, 2005

Word Verification..

I'm glad that blogger added word verification... spammers are everywhere. It only takes a second to use and the benefits are pretty good.
But I'm curious, am I the only person who finds the word verification to be somewhat punitive?
The "words" are arranged in ways that my fingers do not work so I will often get it wrong on the first try, on the second try I get 6 letters in a squiggly font and by the third try I've got 14 letters of greek and an american key board. I am also starting to think that they've marked my IP as being owned by someone with too many thumbs, so now it just skips to the most difficult configurations for entertainment.
Nothing deep, just thinking out loud...

posted by addict @ 12:27 AM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger