Thursday, September 01, 2005

The unlocked safe...

I really didn't intend for the safe story to become a soap opera... but it just keeps getting better and better. You can scroll down a few posts if you've missed the safe saga... it's good stuff. I've unlocked the safe three times (he keeps re-locking it unknowingly) and twice I've removed items from the safe and set them on top. I leave the combination set to the last number (the only number he remembers) as a hint. Here are a few pictures...

The grand-baby opening the safe...

There it is all opened up...

So far, I've removed a coin holder and a shot gun shell...


We still have a trendwhore bracelet riding on the date and time Wm figures it all out...
If you want to take a stab at the date and time, the bracelets will be here early next week!


PS... Thanks for all of the avatar votes... there were nearly 100 of you that helped me decide on which avatar to use. I get board easy and we will probably do it again sometime!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYED ALONG!!!! It was fun!
just added... I tweeked the avatar just a little and added some color, the other one looked kind of fuzzy when I loaded it

posted by addict @ 10:15 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger