Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturdays....

Today I rolled out of bed around noon... grabbed a huge cup of black coffee and a chocolate dounut for breakfast.
I lived the life of a "mall rat" today and did some retail therapy with daughter #2 and the grandmonster, who fell asleep somewhere in the Gap... I'm glad I can still out run the little guy, I am certain that one day the tables will be turned.
~
So I removed another item from the safe and wonder if the saga will ever end! At some point I'm just going to have to set the poor guy up and figure out a cover story for opening it myself (or we will have the baby do it) because it could take forever for him to figure out that the safe is unlocked...

Here's what we have on the safe now:

Notice that the cover is off of the safe dial, he removed it the other night to see if he could "trip" the tumblers via the inside of the dial. Currently the safe is unlocked (again).


Before you go thinking I'm a mean and wicked wife, you should know that ALL of the kids are in on it too!
I would love to tell you that I have
better things to do with my time....
but I really don't :)

posted by addict @ 9:08 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger