Thursday, September 29, 2005

Piss....


Liars and theifs... two things I cannot stand.
I believe in my heart of hearts that no one is "above" stealing IF the cirumstances are right...
Ok... here's the short version of the long story.
We have a gal working in the shop, she is working through a program where we "hire" someone on state assistance and teach them marketable skills. For us it is filing, cashiering, sales, stocking and customer service. This is how the worker "earns" their monthly check while building their skills and gaining experience to put on a resume, generally assignments last from 3-6 months. This gal, we will call C has only been with us for a month and just scored a job (using our reference), she really set a record and will only be with us for another two weeks.
So tonight C and I were working together, my purse was behind the counter and my wallet was inside the purse... She was the only other staff member on, her work post is behind the counter where my purse was located... it is out of customers reach.
I went to work with a $100.00 bill a $5 and some ones... I was going to deposit the $100 tonight when doing the shops deposit. After C had left for the night, I counted the till, got the deposit together and went to add the other $100 from my wallet but the $100 bill was gone...
I called C who said no one was behind the counter except her...

I HATE to fire people... but I see little choice here. I am 100% certain the money was in my wallet when I left for work...
Piss.

posted by addict @ 10:37 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger