Monday, September 05, 2005

Family Circle


I have received a few comments from people that have made me realize just how blessed I am. I began blogging so I would have a private place to anonymously share my inner most thoughts and feelings. I wanted a place where I could journal without worrying about hurting the feelings of those I love the most, I wanted a place to vent, a place to speak freely. Honestly, we all edit our words the most with those we most love.
One by one, I have shared my blog with family members (except the husb, or the safe gig would be up!), many of my family also blog. I have decided not to edit my blog thoughts regardless of who is reading because this continues to be my special place, sometimes it is the only place I have to put the words that I cannot speak out loud.
At first I feared that it may have been a mistake to share my blog with people I "know", I thought it might be a mistake to continue to blog my thoughts, feelings and experiences in an open manner. But I have got to say that some pretty *amazing* things have come out of sharing this blog with my family, things that may have never happened otherwise.
I have often heard it said that "You can choose your friends, but you are stuck with your family". I was profoundly struck tonight with the realization that there is not one of my blogger family who is not foremost a friend.

posted by addict @ 9:37 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger