Thursday, August 25, 2005

Seven Things!


Tagged by Robyn
(sorry it took so long!)

SEVEN THINGS

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!

1. Visit NYC, Time Square, New Years Eve
2. Own a home
3. Write a will (morbid, but I don’t have one yet)
4. Travel to another continent
5. Develop more patience
6. Clean under my bed
7. Retire

Seven things you can do!!

1. Calm a nervous client
2. Read body language well (drove my kids nuts when they were lying)
3. Balance my checkbook
4. Play puzzle games for hours on end
5. Tell when something is bothering Wm, even tho he won’t admit he’s bothered
6. Fix most household items
7. Get a lot done in a single day, if properly motivated

Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Understand narrow views
2. Be around bees, they freak me out
3. Cook well
4. Lie when asked a direct question (I can evade, but I can’t lie)
5. Swim in lakes and rivers (scared of the critters that live there)
6. Drive barefoot... I don’t know why, it just feels wrong
7. Listen to whistling... it’s like nails on a chalk board to me

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Good eye contact
2. Self confidence
3. Sharp wit, sense of humor
4. Intelligence
5. Interesting features... not necessarily classically handsome, but not average either.
6. Nice bum
7. Tall and strong... I like to feel he could protect me if necessary

Seven things you say most!!!
1. “I love you”
2. “Thank you”
3. "I’m sorry"
4. "Cash or credit?"
5. "What’s for dinner?"
6. "It is, because it’s supposed to be "
7. "Trust yourself"

Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Columbo (really!)
2. Dwight Yokum (I know)
3. Harrison Ford
4. Morgan Freeman
5. Tommy Lee Jones (sometimes)
6. David Cassidy (a long, long time ago)
7. Pierce Bronson

Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Hippigirl
2. Momthatsnuts
3. Late Bloomer
4. DC
5. Cindy
6. Meg
7. Ginger

posted by addict @ 11:52 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger