Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Figuring out the new stuff...

So I'm new to haloscan commenting too, but there are some features that I really like better than blogger so I want to give it a shot.
I've enlarged the font so it's easier to read!
After you've commented once, it should remember who you are so you will only have to enter your info once...
The part that threw me when I left my first comment on haloscan was entering my URL.
When you enter your blog address you *do not* enter the http://www part of the address... for example mine would read: todaysaddiction.blogspot.com
You don't have to enter your e-mail address either if you don't want to.
Your name can be your blog name, what ever you want to show w/your comment.
It doesn't show the commenters avatar pictures like blogspot does and that is a downside for me...
Hang in there with me and we will get this figured out!

posted by addict @ 10:17 AM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger