Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Click the link for HNT this week!

So I'm going to bed early tonight and am leaving for Reno at the buttcrack of dawn on Thursday, so I'm posting (this week only!) early.
This HNT comes with a link and a warning... everyone may not want to see these pics so I've linked to them instead of just posting them. I got a new piercing last Friday on the nape of my neck and we took pictures. The pictures involve sharp pokey things, skin and just a droplet of blood. If you are into that, you'll want to *CLICK HERE*. If not, pass this one up :)
It will be late Thursday night before we get to Reno and unloaded, so it will be late before I can see you and your nekkidness!

*If you haven't yet... be sure to help me choose my avatar! See the Poll to the right!

posted by addict @ 9:31 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger