Friday, July 22, 2005

Normally...

Normally I don't do political posts, other than my own rantings anyway. But lately I've been spending some time reflecting on the joys of growing up in the era I was a child in, and on how much the world around us has changed. I've been wondering how the children of today will view their own childhood's one day...
One of the things that makes me the saddest is the loss of trust, trust that adults will look out for children, trust in our system of justice, trust that if you follow the example of the neighborhood police officer that you are dealing with someone good and someone who is fair and just.
This is one of my biggest fears.
If you would like to join me and others in doing something about this, you can go
here.

posted by addict @ 12:59 AM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger