Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tired of being tired


I have episodes of sleeplessness that have increased to two or three times a week and it's making me crazy(er). It started out to be every now and again, then a couple of times a month. A month or two ago, it was happening weekly. Now it's at least once a week, up to three times a week. Last night, for example, I went to bed at my normal time (around 1:30 am or so), was just about to drop off to sleep and bang, I'm awake... for hours. Finally around 6:00 I decided it was hopeless and got up and began my day. I did nap for a few hours between 10:30 and 2:ish today, but normally I don't nap. Once I fall asleep I'm fine. I don't get it, yes I get stressed sometimes, but no more than on the nights I sleep well. William recommended I see the doctor for an RX of sleeping meds, but I have a lot of tattoos, so I hesitate to ask for them, I think she might get the wrong idea. I know I'm healthy, I just had a physical. I've tried tea, relaxation techniques, visualization, melatonin, reading, not reading.
Sorry, just had to vent... If anyone has had similar insomnias and found anything that worked for them, I'm open to suggestions. Posted by Hello

posted by addict @ 5:49 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger