Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Right hand man


So... I thought I'd spend tonight and maybe the next day or two introducing you to some of the main characters in my life. This is my husband, William and my grandson, Jason. William and I have been married for just over ten years. We met in jail (yes jail, we both worked there as nurses.... really) 12 years ago. It's crazy that so much time has past, even crazier that after all these years that he is the only thing (besides a steep flight of stairs) that makes my heart race. I still don't know what I did right, to deserve such a wonderful man.... I keep thinking that one day he will discover that he, indeed, received the short end of the stick in this deal. We did the whole "Brady Bunch" thing when we married. I had two children, he had three. We went from being single parent households into a family of 7. Shortly after the wedding (like days) we packed up everything we did not sell, and five kids and we moved to Hawaii. We did not live there long, I caught island fever, and William soon realized he married a nut. I knew that "for better or worse" line would screw one of us up eventually. My grandson (my youngest child's child) will get a space all his own on another post. Posted by Hello

posted by addict @ 5:37 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger