Friday, June 17, 2005

Interview

Sam’s interview questions

Here's the rules.
1. leave a comment saying "interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3.You will update your blog with the questions and your answers.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview some else in same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed you ask them 5 questions.


1. If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
In order... I would pay off all of my debts, buy a house, move the shop into a building I own. I would take an extended vacation (I love to travel), and make a few small investments to secure my precarious future retirement. I would not quit working, but I’d play more.

2. If you could be anything you wanted what would you be? (animal plant food object or idea)
That one is hard... I’d be a sea gull on the Oregon Coast, just outside of Mo’s (world’s best clam chowder), those birds are fat and happy. I would be a sunset and take your breath away with my beauty. I would be a storm and impress you with my strength, I would be Edison and invent things to serve you for years to come, I would be Beethoven, carefully walking the edge of insanity and brilliance to bring you sweet music...

3.If you could change anything from your past, would you and what would it be?
That one is easy... Nothing. I have gathered many experiences, both wonderful and tragic, those have molded me into someone I finally like. For my children, I wish I’d been able to give them a more secure and stable childhood, but they have grown into wonderful, talented people... but I do regret some of the things my lifestyle (or lack of style) imposed on them... I so wanted them to have a “white picket fence” childhood.

4.If you were President what would be the first thing you'd do?
Get that damn cigar box out of the Oval Office... that still bugs me. Actually I think I’d turn the job down. I think being President would be much like parenting. There is limited potential to fix things and much potential to make things horribly worse. Who needs millions of kids anyway?

5. Boxers ,briefs or nothing at all?
For him... nothing at all! For me white cotton bikini’s or nothing (I’m getting old... Don’t wear under-ware,......... but I can go to movies and see it all there, the way that it used to be. - Name the song and artist for 50 bonus points)

Thanks Sam, that was great!

posted by addict @ 5:51 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger