Wednesday, June 08, 2005

House Sharing


Inspired by both Sam and Mom... I thought I'd share some pictures of my house too, mostly because it is very different than both of theirs... just goes to show how much diversity we have going here. Mine is huge for where it is located, about 3000 sq ft. 4 bdrms, 2 bath, library, workshop... my favorite part is the skylights in the library and kitchen. I like living downtown, I can walk to work, to some pretty cool parks, great resturants and the mall... what more could one need?
It used to be the Authur Murry Dance Studio (years ago) and the living room was the dance area (63' x' 30') Later it was a ballet school and in the floors in the kitchen you can still find where kids carved their initials and hearts in the floor (now finished, but still visible etchings).
I love the history and the exposed brick work, our back door leads down an open faced iron fire escape.
You can click on the pic to enlarge it.
Glad I don't own it... see post below :)

posted by addict @ 6:11 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger