Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Good Day...

Hey... It's Almost Thursday!
Today was great, the weather was perfect, 82 degrees of clear blue skys! No one appreciates a clear blue sky like a person living in Oregon! I broke down and went to the Dr. today to discuss my sleeping problems after making an agreement w/ husb that if I went to the Dr. he would go as well to see if a sleep study was needed for him being so jerky in bed :) More on that another day.
After the Dr. I took the grand-monster downtown to go shopping at an outdoor market. We ate lunch then he somehow talked me out of a stuffed animal that is larger than he is... he fell asleep in the stroller with it and all you could see was stuffed animal and baby legs! Even in his sleep, he refused to let go of it. After he woke up, we went to the park and played on the slides, ran in the grass and danced to a drumming circle!
I'm exhaused.
All days should be this good!

posted by addict @ 8:39 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger