Wednesday, June 08, 2005

For the guy who has everything!



My husband is the most difficult person on earth to shop for... he has everything. If he doesn't have it, he doesn't want it. That makes gift buying a challenge and I have to get creative sometimes.

So.... what do you get the guy who has everything for Father's Day?

A bull scrotum ? vase, golf tee holder, candy dish (he loves peanut M&M's and I think I'll fill it with those!)

Yes.... I really did buy it for him.... comon' if he lives with me, you know he's got a twisted sense of humor. It has been treated on the inside with a thin resin (so you really could put candy in it) and the outside has a fine but prickley layer of hair/fuzz.
Yeah, I touched it, but I won't eat the M&M's...

posted by addict @ 6:14 PM |

  • Design by Beccary

  • Blogger